Dr. Ehninger's Bronchial Support Formula
- Made with Herbal Extracts and Pure Wildflower Honey
- Helps Support Healthy Bronchial Activity
- Good Tasting Herbal & Honey Flavor
- Excellent For Children and Adults
- All Natural Herbal Supplement Formula
- Gluten Free
herbal extracts, six essential oils and wildflower honey are
masterfully blended into this highly effective yet pleasant tasting
herbal formula that helps support healthy bronchial activity. Provides
natural antioxidants that support the immune system, easing the stresses
of winter’s insults and environmental pollutants.*
About the Swiss Olbas Cough Syrup Formula
Cough Syrup contains a small amount of Olbas Oil along with these
carefully selected Herbal Extracts that are blended to strengthen
healthy lung function and support the mucous membranes in the
respiratory tract, promoting clear and healthy bronchial passages:*
- Thyme has a variety of natural flavonoids that increase its antioxidant capacity, helping to support immune system function.*
contains glycyrrhizin, a glycoside that balances the normal production
of mucus in the respiratory tract, maintaining healthy lung function.*
- Plaintain contains natural flavonoids that soothe and cleanse the bronchial area, supporting healthy breathing.*
- Horse Chestnut contains a saponin known as aescin, which promotes normal circulation and healthy bronchial activity. *
- Pine is recognized to be one of the most potent antioxidants- substances that support the immune system. *
Benefits of Honey
In a study
at Pennsylvania State University’s College of Medicine involving 105
children aged 2 to 18 with infections of the upper respiratory tract,
the honey was significantly better than no treatment at all. On a 7
point scale, parents reported a 2.5-point improvement in their
children’s ability to sleep after they took a teaspoon or two of honey.
Honey also seemed to reduce cough severity and frequency, though it is
not considered safe for children under 12 months.
Children and adults love the natural herbal-honey taste, and you’ll especially love the soothing natural benefits.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure,
or prevent any disease.
Warnings & Disclaimers:
Caution: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise
your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are
nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your
health care practitioner prior to using this pro
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any
disease; the law applicable to dietary supplements, the Dietary
Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994, commonly referred to as
DSHEA, does not permit us to do so and it is not our intention to do so.
The Contraindications and Potential Drug Interactions information
provided on this website is not intended to be all-inclusive. Keep your
healthcare provider informed about any herbal and other dietary
supplement products that you are taking.