Active Ingredients - Purpose
Apis 6X - burning, itching, stinging
Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) 6X - redness, swelling, watering
Sabadilla 6X - watering, redness of lids
to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product
temporarily relieve minor eye allergy symptoms such as:
- excessive watering
- redness of eyes and lids
- For external use only.
- According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms).
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- To avoid contamination use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
- For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
If pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Controll Center right away.
Do not use:
- if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and consult a doctor if:
- symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- you experience eye pain or changes in vision
For adults and children age 2 and over:
Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
- twist cap off bottle
- DON’T squeeze bottle, squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye
- apply as needed
- replace cap after use
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
Borate buffer, Purified water, Silver sulfate (as preservative), Sodium nitrate